[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner loom knitting class

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 22:18:46 UTC 2020

If you have always wanted to learn loom knitting, I will be working with folks tomorrow night on any skills that we have covered in the beginners  class. If you would like to join us, please go to the class sign-up page & fill out the form.

I will be available from 8 PM to 9 PM Eastern time tomorrow night or as long as I can stay. once you have signed up, you will be added to the email list. I will send out the number on that list.

If  you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me