[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday????

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 23:44:46 UTC 2020

Diane, I was afraid you were sick or something. Glad you're ok.  I don't know why I didn't figure this out before. It now occurs to me that when we want a rosponse offlist, it might be helpful to send a copy of our message to ourselves inthe cc line. I don't have your email handy. I can make some suggestions for questions.
Ramona