[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Projects from Hell

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 11:00:26 UTC 2020

Just yesterday, I heard of stitch markers with little beads and other decorations on them. Could using these, one type for certain color changes and one type for another color change help with complicated color changes in knitting? Just a thought. I have no idea if something like this would work well at all.

Thanks,
Ari