[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

dianefilipe at comcast.net dianefilipe at comcast.net
Wed Mar 25 13:43:41 UTC 2020

This question comes from Tracy-what are y’all working on during this time of uncertainty?  I finished a blanket for my Mom, which was from “hello”, for a couple years as I kept dropping knitted stitches and that just made a mess, so I got a size P/Q crochet hook and used 1 strand of yarn at a time (when I was knitting, I used 2 strands) and it was so much easier!!!
Diane
PS-if you have a question for Want to Know Wednesday, just drop me a line!

Sent from my iPhone