[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Wow! Weight 4 yarn is so, so thin!

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 16:07:37 UTC 2020

Hi Ari,

If you find that the medium 4-ply weight is too thin for you to work with, don’t give up on knitting, just try 5-ply bulky-weight or even 6-ply super-bulky weight. If you do change to a thicker weight, don’t forget that you will need a larger sized needle and perhaps even a longer needle. It all depends on what you want to make.
So, as you say, give what you have a try, I just don’t want you to get discouraged if the medium weight yarn is too thin for you for now. Eventually, if you keep knitting, you will be able to use it with ease.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F