[NFB-Krafters-Korner] FW: We will take roll for cast-on class

englishrider91 at gmail.com englishrider91 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 25 17:36:21 UTC 2020

ZI'm coming, too. :) Can't wait!u Also, thank you to Tammy (I think I got your name correct) for posting the number where all you have to do is tap on the link without having to put in a pin. Not that I find that too difficult (except when places like banks give you the smallest amount of time possible) but it just makes things a bit easier. :)

Thanks,
Ari