[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 14:44:02 UTC 2020

Just finished a lilac sweater and wore it yesterday, all by hand, trying out a top-down raglan. It worked well, even though I had to adapt the gage. I felt dressed up just because it is new!  Mostly prayer shawls and scarves for the church. Think I'll take on another afghan. Flat things are good for the knitting machine, and that keeps me off my backside which I need. I've got two more sweaters on the waiting list. I knew there would come a time when I'd be very Glad for a stash of yarn. It will be diminished by the time we get through all this.
Ramona