[NFB-Krafters-Korner] simple caston stitch

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 18:00:41 UTC 2020

I have written out directions for the simple caston stitch we covered briefly last night. There were 17 people on the call, so I am letting the entire list know. You can use this stitch to learn to knit. It does not make a real nice edge, but it will get you through until you have enough skill and confidence to move on. Jeanette and I strategized, and this might help those of you who are struggling. If you want these instructions, let me know offlist, and I will send it.
Ramona