[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OTSomething to lighten your day……………

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 20:27:23 UTC 2020

Thank you so much for sharing, I really enjoyed reading this poem. I posted on my Facebook

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson