[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT: Grocery service

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 17:20:23 UTC 2020

Hi all,

I thought I’d mention that many local grocery stores are switching to a delivery service. Some will deliver while others will let you order but then you must go to the store and then your groceries are loaded into your car. Either way you avoid going into a grocery store. I suggest that folks check with their local stores to see what the situation is in their area.

We have received orders and used the pick up service of Giant Eagle. Of course we didn’t get everything we ordered, but even  half an order is better than nothing.
We had been ordering from Walmart grocery before all of this happened. We placed orders with them three different times and each time our order was canceled without explanation. But that sure doesn’t mean it will happen to others.

Hope this helps.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F