[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tonights Chat

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon Mar 30 13:53:00 UTC 2020

Tonight's chat: We will talk about all things crafting and how each craft
can be therapeutic both by entering in to resource pages and working with
them and a variety of related things, like, what makes crafting therapeutic
for you personally, Are you crafting differently, have you found social
situations where your crafting helps, and even is crafting more difficult
for you with this COVID? I will begin by sharing some thoughts but invite
all of you to participate. I will be on the line at 7:30 p.m. Looking
forward to speaking with all of you who join.

Jeanette Kutash