[NFB-Krafters-Korner] What classes would you want?

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Fri May 1 15:24:59 UTC 2020

Lea, we have probably had the most classes on knisting, crochet, and loom knitting. But we have had all kinds of other things: pottery, plastic canvas, sewing, beading of many different kinds, quilting, measuring,  origami. I expect they are all in the archives if you know how to get to that. We have had chats on more things: woodworking, knitting machines, leatherwork, marketing. And those are just the ones I can remember. Joyce uses an embroidery machine, and I would be surprised if she has not done a chat about it. Some classes are on techniques; some are on patterns for something. Some classes are single, while others are a series of lessons. Most classes could be repeated because new people have joinow the group, and some may like a review.  Probably at least one on sewing machines. More than any single person can possibly do.
Ramona