[NFB-Krafters-Korner] May Looming News from Cindwood Looms

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri May 1 20:41:34 UTC 2020

Do you need a source for wonderful looms, tutorials or some beautiful
patterns.  Check this out!
 Those patterns could turn into a fun class.
MAY 2020: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY$20 For  LIMITED TIMEBUY NOWMay Free
Pattern of the MonthBFF Knee High Socks      by:JaNae YagiMake With
3/8" Gauge Sock LoomsSm/Narrow - 40 peg, Md/Lg- 48 peg or XL/Wide-56
peg Round LoomOr Make all sizes with our Universal Sock Loom
DOWNLOAD HERECustomer Service Idea!ROSSEY SPRIGNERA wonderful idea to
help those who need to wear Mask everyday for work or other events.
These knitted mask connectors protect their ears from rough
elastic.NOW AVAILABLE FORPRE-ORDERThis fun extra small x loom is only
7" x 7"and is perfect for making any size sock.The wedges allow
decrease down to 16 pegs for customizing toes, and heals.  Save $10
when you Pre-Order during May. PRE-ORDER NOWALL Universal X, Universal
Sock & Universal Hat/Scarf Looms10% offSHOP NOWMay Coupon
Code:MOM2020 Save $5$5 off Loom of your choiceShop  Now(not valid
pre-order looms, epatterns or on sale items)Keep Calm Loom On
T-ShirtsPre-Order TodayThe last 2 months of Sheltering in
Place/Quarantine will go down in history. For Some people this period
has been very difficult with sickness, layoffs, and other hardships.
For others it has been peaceful with more time to slow down and stay
home with loved ones. Still others have been very lonely missed family
and friends.  We hope these shirts may give you a positive memory
especially if you used looming as a way to cope through the stress of
COVID19.The shirts will be available in a fitted style as well as
regular t-shirt. They will be a light grey.  You may choose between
purple, green, or black writing and will be available in multiple
sizes.  The shirts will be mailed by June 1, 2020.PRE-ORDER NOW Join
our Facebook Group  Visit our Youtube Channel

This email was sent to ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com from:

CinDWood Crafts

2305 Ranch Rd

Eagle Mountain, UT 84005

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy