[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Some explanations

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 16:59:53 UTC 2020

Hello to the new members and list members.  Thought I would explain a
few things.  Hopefully, it will clear up a few things.

This is posted on our Main listserv.  Here we can ask questions,
advertize classes and share a hint or two.  We even offer the 1st &
15th of each month for you to send out a list of items you have to
sell. That ad should include your contact information so interested
buyers can reach you off the list. Keep in mind that ALL sells are
between the buyer and the seller.  We DO NOT resolve those issues.

Now, there are a few classes that also have seperate listservs that
serve as support for that class.  The Beginning Crochet and Beginning
Loom Knitting classes both have their own email list.  The class email
list are only available to the class members, not the entire
membership.

When you sign up for a class and it says it is a Combo class, that
means there is an email portion to that class.

I hope this cleared up any confusion.  If you have any more questions,
just let us know.  We were new here at one time and had to figure
things out.  Smile!  You can email me directlyat
krafters.division.president at gmail.com  or
ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com

Toodles for now!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy