[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Beginner Needle Knitting

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 01:45:24 UTC 2020

I have added it to my calendar. I need to join these meetings and
always find myself checking the clock after they are over.
I wonder if you can set up a calendar envite so it adds to the
calendars on its own if someone ssigns up for the class.

On 5/2/20, Cathy Flesher via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Lea Williams
Quality analyst

mailing address