[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Classes

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun May 3 18:20:17 UTC 2020

I have made art using braille and other items such as stickers, lace,
fabric and many other things depending on what I was trying to create.

I made for Christmas cards snow men out of cotton balls, you can use
palm palms or felt.

Foam stickers and sheets can be cut and used for tact-tile art.

I used lamenation paper to braille messages then pill and stick them
to cards. If you are just doing short words or phrases, stick on ryne
stones or dots can be used.

A birthday card idea.

The cake
Use a rectangle felt piece to make a cake,
Trim it with some twisted yarn for the icing.
Pipe cleaners as candles. Fold the tops over to create the flame. Dip
the sticks or bottom half in wax to mock the candle.
Ribbon for strings that traile up holding balloons from floating of
the card using pile and stick foam to make the balloons.

On 5/3/20, Ramona via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Lea Williams
Quality analyst

mailing address