[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Tip about signing up for classes and setting reminders

Dixie cobaltblueheron at gmail.com
Mon May 4 16:03:54 UTC 2020

I enter a class into my calendar at the time I sign up for the class.  I also enter any notes I may need for supplies etcetera.

When you fill-in a class registration form online, there is an area for "notes" that is for the student to put in any information that they need for the class.  When I sign up for a class, I copy the entire class listing and paste it in that "notes" section of the registration.  Then when the registration confirmation email arrives in my inbox which happens practically immediately after I sign up for a class, so long as I have entered my email address correctly.

I then have all the information I need to place my reminder in my calendar.

Dixie
@-> + <-@