[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Needle clad in June

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Mon May 4 17:44:57 UTC 2020

Amy, the size needles will depend on your yarn, but I would say if you have
a 7, 8, or 9, us which are
Somewhere in this metric chart for the European sizes:
METRIC:   10, 9, 8, 7.5, 7, 6.5, 6, 5.5, 5, 4.5, 4, 3.75, 3.25, 3,
          2.75, 2.25, 2.

I can ask my friend who lives in Albania at the moment as she is more
familiat with the UK sizes.

You probably want what they call worsted yarn to start. I recommend straight
needles to start, though I confess now that I have been knitting for a while
I do not use straight needles. The afternoon class will better accommodate
your time zone.

Jeanette