[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet Class, May 5th

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:55:03 UTC 2020

Hello to the members that are interested in learning to Crochet!

I am offering a 1:30P.M. EST class.  This session is for the folks
just getting started.  If you have yarn, a Crochet hook and want to
learn what to do with them, come join me.  Smile!
Conference # is 712-775-7000
Access Code: 838611#
If you want to sign up for the class just use this link to take care of that. .
https://www.krafterskorner.org/crochet/

If you are interested in using the Free Conference App, check out this link:
https://www.freeconferencecall.com

If you are not a member and want to learn, you can use the following
link to take care of the $20 annual dues:
https://www.krafterskorner.org/membership/

Yes, there will be our usual 7:40P.M. EST  Crochet class.  In this
class we will be working on the last part of that Plastic Bag
Dispenser. Hope you have done your homework.  Smile!

See you in class!
Tammy

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy