[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Question regarding Crochet pattern.

hosbornejr at gmail.com hosbornejr at gmail.com
Mon May 4 19:11:19 UTC 2020

Hi Linda C. K., we are all so glad to hear that you are doing well.
You are in our thoughts and prayers.
If you do find this pattern, I hope that you will share it with Tammy and
the rest of the Crochet group.
this might be a good project for us to try out, what do you think Tammy?
Take care of yourself!