[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Access classes from the UK

Cathy Flesher flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue May 5 21:08:46 UTC 2020

Hello Gena,

Some of the folks use Skype out and pay a fee for the ability to dial in to the country of their choice. Lovette, who is from Canada posted that this is what she does. You would have to check out what the price is for calls to the US. We do not have step by step instructions. There is a telephone number given to the students of a class along with a code to type in following the phone number. Then you are in the coference with the other students and can talk with them.

Zoom appears to be a good platform for our classes, and we very well might to use that instead. But we are still exploring our options at present.

May God bless you.
 Cathy F