[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Thu May 7 15:47:03 UTC 2020

I know one way of making a flour. You use tissue gift paper and a bread tie.
Get a stack of square tissue paper about 5 or 6 inch square. You want
maybe 10 sheets.

Fold the paper like an acordian or fan in small folds of about a quarter inch.

Hold the folded paper pinched closed and with the bread tie secure it
right in the middle. Make sure it is centered by folding pinched
closed stick in half.

Open the two ends fanning them out you have what looks like a bow tie now.

Carefully lift each layer of ruffled paper up and to the center of the
bow tie using the bread tie as the stem of the flower and your handle.

Squeeze the lifted paper tight at the base to keep it from being to
loose once completed. continue until you are all done.

If you use a green layer of paper on the bottom and leave them folded,
it will look like some leaves.

On 5/7/20, Ramona via NFB-Krafters-Korner