[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sewing on buttons and sewing machine questions.

Sandra Gayer sandragayer7 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 16:00:31 UTC 2020

Hello Ari,
I've started learning how to sew just before Easter. My Mum, who is
sighted, is teaching me. I have learned some stitches by hand. I don't
feel up to a sewing machine and I'm enjoying sewing by hand. Once you
get the hang of it, buttons will be fun, although I don't like the
tiny ones much. I'm hoping someone will point out a comprehensive
sewing video series on YouTube like the Crochet videos posted
yesterday, they were fab!

I hope you get on well with your sewing machine. Between us, we'll get
sewing classes back on the KK menu.
Very best wishes,
Sandra.

On 5/8/20, Ramona via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
Sandra Gayer DipABRSM, LRSM.

Soprano Singer
www.sandragayer.com