[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hangout

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Fri May 8 18:02:50 UTC 2020

I just got my all in one loom today and would love to join. I have a
game to join at 8:00 PM and not sure what dinner looks like. So I will
try.

I have ordered a lot of yarn but yarnless until then.

I am making a bag to put a few of my things in and working on it with
the sewing machine.

On 5/8/20, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner