[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Yarn Geeks Newsletter - May 2020

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sat May 9 13:51:00 UTC 2020

I use to have some crochet fruit made from scrubby yarn that i used
for kitchen dish cloths. I got them off of amazon. I want to learn how
to make things like this for gifts. I am thinking of giving some house
warming gifts and this would be awesome to add to it.

On 5/8/20, Danielle McCann via NFB-Krafters-Korner