[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginner Loom Knitting Class

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat May 9 16:18:12 UTC 2020

Join us this Tuesday, May 12, at 8 PM Eastern for our beginner loom knit class. We will be learning  the 10 stitch method of creating a project. The 10 stitch has been all the rage in the knitting world. This version uses German short rose to create this simple project.

You  will need:

a loom with at least 10 pegs
Yarn appropriate for the loom size
Loom tool
Row counter
Lots of removable  stitch markers (coilless  safety pins, bobby pins, twist ties, etc.) These will be used to mark stitches & not pegs. You will be moving them from stitch to stitch.

If you are not registered for the beginner class, click. https://www.krafterskorner.org/beginnerloom/ To sign up. The call-in information is:

(605) 313-5111
Access code 442790#