[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: upcoming class, Advanced Crochet Stitches

ReNae Anderson mother27dragon at gmail.com
Sun May 10 00:11:43 UTC 2020

I am so excited for this class! I hope anyone that wants to try something new, share something they already know or want to just have fun together, join us every month on the second Thursday. We will have fun learning new stitches and crocheting. Go sign up! It will be fun!

ReNae

K. ReNae Anderson
Sent from my iPhone