[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beginners crochet B

Georgina Joyce gena at gena-j.me.uk
Sun May 10 12:09:45 UTC 2020

Hello Amy,

If you click the link below it will take you to instruction on signing up. However, tutors do vary in the way in which they handle sign-up.

https://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/ <https://www.krafterskorner.org/classes/>

What I have found out is that Free Conference Call does not give the UK numbers until you sign up. Tutors when setting up their classes do have the option to provide their participants international numbers. Our UK number is a 03 number which most providers may only charge a connection charge but no more than that. See below for an extract of an email from FreeComferenceCall.

A lady also stated here that you can just download their app to your iPhone and choose WiFi connection. I found the app to be very clunky and quite a few parts were inaccessible.

FreeComferenceCall extract:

Dial-in number: +44 330 606 0403
The host and participants call the dial-in number to begin. Have an international caller? Provide their local in-country dial-in number <http://etrack.freeconferencecall.com/t/gcH1AAebaBYYzQAD3bBEIhBPKAP352HtEERdMDCIkaaaaJONeBPLIBVkaa?p=karW~258wkarW-n.ii.qo~amp;Z=karW~258wkarW-n.ii.qo~amp;h=i~amp;t=~amp;v=442-75A-4>.

Gena