[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Sashiko blind adaptations?

Amy Stannard stannardamy00 at gmail.com
Mon May 11 11:54:30 UTC 2020

Hi

It is something i have always wanted to do as well. I knwo how it is suppose to work but have not found a way that i cna do it. My idea was to use the wicky stick that rnib use to make becuase this cna be stuck down to make square and bother lies but RNIB pulled the plug on it and stopped making it at least in the UK. Don’t have a clue other than pay to have a stencil make out of plastic by one of the many curmercial compananines tha tyo cna pay to have stencils made out of thick plastic. We would then need someone to teach us the man stitches because although there are books out there the do nto teach stitches in a non visual way as I have found time and time again. Hopefully cna come up wiht something i haven’t
Thanks amy

Sent from my iPhone