[NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Big News

Bernice Bird bernice.j.bird at gmail.com
Wed May 13 16:06:42 UTC 2020

Yes it is, but worth it.

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Suzette May via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 11:23 AM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Suzette May <ps139.13 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] OT Big News

Congratulations Bernice!!

I hope you quickly find exactly what you’re looking for. I hope packing and moving is a breeze for you. it is so exciting to be moving but packing is a pain.

We’re closing on a house in 9 days. The area we’re moving to- Waco, TX- is a really crazy sellers market. Houses often sell before they’re listed. We went and looked at one house that had appointment times for showing the house and they were nearly  all booked. It was supposed to be listed for sale the next day but had a contract on it that evening for well above the asking price. Sellers often have a choice of several buyers offers to choose from. We’ve been looking for 2 years and finally put a contract on one the day after the sellers signed with a selling agent, right after we looked at it. It had two other offers by that evening but it was too late.
I’m about half packed.

Hope you find the perfect house quickly!!

Suzette May
PS139.13 at gmail.com

--
Suzette May PS139.13 at gmail.com Suzette May Proofreading for Court Reporters and Authors suzette at esssentialproofing.com http://www.essentialproofing.com _______________________________________________
NFB-Krafters-Korner mailing list
NFB-Krafters-Korner at nfbnet.org