[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Popup class reminder

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Wed May 13 23:55:13 UTC 2020

so the  class is supposed to start in about five minutes and I still have not received the phone number to call Lynn

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson