[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded jewelry making

terrypowers59 at gmail.com terrypowers59 at gmail.com
Thu May 14 13:42:38 UTC 2020

Have you tried Bolex crafts?
Terry

-----Original Message-----
From: NFB-Krafters-Korner <nfb-krafters-korner-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf
Of Alyssa Frierson via NFB-Krafters-Korner
Sent: Wednesday, May 13, 2020 5:12 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists <nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Alyssa Frierson <alyssafrierson at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFB-Krafters-Korner] Beaded jewelry making

I do have both near me. I should look online at both stores' websites; I bet
they'll ship so I don't have to arrange transportation. I get most things
from Amazon anyway, but sometimes I forget there are other places online.
Lol. Thanks for the suggestion!

On 5/13/20, henry osborne jr via NFB-Krafters-Korner