[NFB-Krafters-Korner] some new yarn

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Mon May 18 20:13:47 UTC 2020

Caron Latte Cakes Self-Striping Yarn, 8.8 oz. / 250g, 530 Yards
This is a new one that I haven't gotten yet, but should get one ball of it tomorrow.  This is a self striping, textured yarn size 5.  It is self striping and I will have to let you know about the colors in it after I get it.  I was curious about the size 5 and the texture.  Has anyone used this one?  They had a blueberry mist, but sometimes on Amazon the popullar colors can run a little more.  So I figured I would get 2 different ones to test out.  One was a teal and I don't remember what the other one was named, but that one will arrive Tuesday.More to come regarding new yarns...Joyce