[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet

Amy Stannard stannardamy00 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 06:41:39 UTC 2020

Hi
Can you tell me if the access code and other code you have sent out for us joining the 1.30 beginners crochet class a code that us form the UK can use. Just checking that is the right code? Also tried to connect the list emial that was sent out but the link it took me too i could nt get to work because I couldn’t get the cookie message to disappeare in order to click th. sing up buttons. What do we neeed, i have yarn and hook but do we need anything else?
Thanks amy

Sent from my iPhone