[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Crochet

Amy Stannard stannardamy00 at gmail.com
Tue May 19 17:39:03 UTC 2020

Hi.

Please help, trying to connect to the workshop but can’t the app keep saying info not value and that i cna’t find it. I click on new put in the long number that starts 712 and the access codes but there is no hash key coming up on the phone. And there at first ws thee numbers when i olnly have the number and access code? Not sure ywhat to do?

Sent from my iPhone