[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Want to know Wednesday

Ramona walhoframona at gmail.com
Thu May 21 17:41:49 UTC 2020

I think I made my first pot holder on the little square loom in third grade. then my dad made large rectangles we could make place mats and rugs on by slip knotting the loopers together, and my mom had to find a place to order from that was less expensive than local stores.  I learned to knit in fourth grade and made my first shirt for gym on the sewing machine before my sixth grade year.
Ramona