[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Monthly craft book chat

Courtney F. Smith cmfulghum at gmail.com
Sat May 23 04:17:37 UTC 2020

As many of you know, we began a Crafting book chat in the month of April. If you would like to volunteer to host a month & select a craft book, please let me know.

I have volunteers for the months of June & July.

how the book chat works:

Any craft related book can be selected. It can be either fiction or nonfiction. Examples of fiction craft related books would be the seaside knitting mysteries. Examples of non-fiction craft books could be on any craft.

We ask that the books be in an accessible format such as Bard, book share, Kindle,  ibooks,  etc. When choosing a book from Kindle or iBooks, please make sure they are affordable (no more than five dollars).

The book must be posted to the KK list serve no later than the first day of the month.

The chat will be on the last Monday night of the month with you being the host for that night.

If you have any questions, please post them to the list or email me at cmfulghum at gmail.com.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with!

Happy crafting & reading!