[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Sat May 23 17:50:30 UTC 2020

Good job, Bernice!
Mine isn't a craft thing either, but I've upgraded the software I use to
translate print music into braille, and I'm studying up on how to use it to
convert from pdf files all the way into braille, so I'll be ready for a big
harp festival later this summer.  It's a bit daunting, but I'm making a
start.
Tracy