[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Success Saturday

Lea williams leanicole1988 at gmail.com
Sun May 24 14:49:42 UTC 2020

Joanne

we have a Char-Broil brand that is ran by propane.We did not want a
George since our experience is squished and dried food. I think their
are some styles that do not fold in half but we wanted something with
more of the feel of using charcoal or wood with fire. The grill we
have is more so like an oven meaning it gets hot inside from the
propane and heats up but we have a grill rack to cook on and not a
flat service like an electric skillet or George.

we live in an apartment and cannot have a charcoal or wood burning
grill but this is a good replacement. we did not want something on our
kitchen counter. we want that set up of being outside cooking.

On 5/24/20, Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner