[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Safety pin classes

Kaila Allen blindbeautycrafts at gmail.com
Sun May 24 17:14:45 UTC 2020

I would also be interested in all the beading classes, I have a ton of pony beads so I probably wouldn’t purchase those kits from you but if the safety pin do not use the pony beads I would purchase those.

Thank you,

Kaila
Blind Beauty Crafts
Custom Creations
480-232-9616
fb.me /BlindBeautyCrafts
PayPal.Me/bbcraftsaz Link

The true meaning of life is to plant trees under whose shade you do not expect to sit.   Nelson G Henderson