[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Class info

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Mon May 25 15:16:48 UTC 2020

Amy,
Hello!
The next crochet class will be on June 2 at 1:30P.M. EST.  I will send out a reminder with the call in number.  It will be  the same as last time.

Batting is the filling that is used in quilts.

We have not scheduled the day and time of these classes.  We will keep you posted.

I am sorry the Hang Out is to late for you.  We have had another UK friend join us. I wish there was a perfect time for all of our classes and events to include everyone.

Hope this helps!
Take care!
Tammy