[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Fwd: update on the NFB Krafters division participation in the virtual convention

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed May 27 18:39:41 UTC 2020

Incredible!  I have registered for the convention, and it turns out that more than half of it conflicts with the only other event I have signed up for all summer.  It's a plot!  3 whole months of time, and the only 2 exciting things I can plan on are at the same time.  I'll be at the virtual harp festival, and miss most of the virtual convention.
Tracy