[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Book Club Selection for June

Jeanette Kutash kutash-jm at comcast.net
Sun May 31 17:47:54 UTC 2020

First of all, I want to tell you that there are two ways you can get this
book selection.

1. You may download it from "books" which is apple's book format. It is
listed there as an audiobook and is very readable. It costs $3.99  and is
actually quite short.

2. You may download it for free if you have "Kindle unlimited" on your
phone.

I will also tell you that I found it easier to read from "books" than from
Kindle.

Our book selection is:

Knitting for Beginners: 7 simple Steps for Learning How to Knit and Create
Easy to make Knitting Patterns That Look Amazing! by Catherine  Peckster

If anyone does not know how to download this book please contact me and I
will do my best to assist. You can reach me at

Kutash-jm at comcast.net

Or by phone at: 617-335-8966.

We will discuss this book on June 29th.

Happy reading.