[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting charts

Ruth Williams rhcwilliams at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 1 17:13:03 UTC 2020

 Hi Tracy,
Miss Ruth from New Jersey here. I don't usually reply to our group's emails, mainly because I'm a work-in-progress when it comes to technology of any kind. I might inadvertently reply to Santa Claus instead of the group!
But I wanted to comment here because your advocacy is commendable. Most people may think of the crafters' division as a hobby group, but there's a lot of fighting for our rights that goes on, too.
Look how much effort you've already put into getting what people who are fully-sighted take for granted: instructions for a craft project. Not a lot to ask!
So I just wanted to thank you for going the extra mile, and for sharing it with the group. It helps the rest of us when we come up against the same kind of walls.
You put Norma Rae to shame! Smile!
Warm regards,
Miss Ruth