[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Save the dates!

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 3 02:20:48 UTC 2020

What are you doing on November 10 &11?

You are invited to join us for the upcoming Let's Go Shopping Holiday Gift
Extravaganza!

What is it?

Let's Go Shopping is an online, accessible, virtual mall crawl like no
other.  We're connecting small businesses with the customers who need them.
Can't get to the mall?  No problem!  We'll bring the mall to you.  Best of
all, no mask needed!

The Let's Go Shopping Holiday Gift Extravaganza is set for November 10 and
11, 2020, starting at 8AM Pacific Time.  Shop from among the very best in
holiday gifts.  Explore 18 small businesses offering everything from food to
fashion, skin care to stocking stuffers, technology to treasures for the
entire family.

This Let's Go Shopping Holiday Gift event promises to be the biggest and
best LGS event yet, so be sure to share the Let's Go Shopping goodness with
your friends!

Get early access to the vendor list, special sales, promotions, door prizes,
news and updates! Please join our announce-only email list. No avalanche of
messages in your inbox, no flame wars, no mindless chit chat. Just relevant
details about what you can expect from the big holiday event.  Most
importantly, it's where you'll get your Zoom virtual shopping mall
invitation!

Subscribe by sending a blank email to:

lgs+subscribe at groups.io <mailto:lgs+subscribe at groups.io>  - and you will be
added to the list.

You can also go to:

https://accessibleinsights.info/blog/lets-go-shopping/

for more information.  Be sure to use the tag, #LetsGoShopping when tweeting
about the event.

Let's face it, 2020 has been rough for everyone.  It's time for some holiday
cheer!  Ready for a little retail therapy?

Let's Go Shopping

Joyce Kane

Kane Kids Shop

Embroidered scarves for your Pets!