[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Stitch Fiddle

Yolanda Thompson ylt999 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 15:40:46 UTC 2020

When I tried it over a year ago, I was unable to create written
instructions, because you have to look at the image and state, 4 blue,
2green 2 blue, etc. It did not determine the color for you or assign
color a color b color c.

On 11/8/20, Tracy Carcione via NFB-Krafters-Korner

--
If you are blind and interested in quilting, or already a quilter who
is blind, come visit us at: