[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Knitting in the round but not from the beginning of the project

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Nov 11 18:18:07 UTC 2020

Hi Kathy.
I'm sorry to hear that.  It is possible to pick up dropped stitches.  I could talk you through that, if you want.  Me, I'd try picking them up, rather than starting over, but it's up to you.
I don't know what could have gone wrong.  I just get on a knit row, cast on stitches when I come to the join, then keep going in the direction I was headed.  Did your cast-on come out?
Tracy