[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Craft Hang Out Reminder

ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 01:59:19 UTC 2020

Yahoo!

It is time to collect up that beloved project and your telephone, get
comfortable and dial the Chat number 786 577 1020

Access code:614 370#

If you are new around our little Korner, Friday evenings starting at
5:30P.M. EST, we come together, work on a project of our own choosing and
visit with other crafters by way of the telephone.  This is a come and go
hang out.  Yep, you can drop in when you can, stay as long as you want and
pop out when you prefer.  You can work on something or not.  You can just
visit and make friends if you want.

There are only two rules.  #1 is take turns and #2 is Play nice.

Hahaha!

Chat Friday, November 13 around 5:30P.M. EST

Toodles!

Tammy