[NFB-Krafters-Korner] information on the Celebrate Advent class

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 13 14:32:43 UTC 2020

O come O come Emanual

The Advent season will be starting this year on November 29, 2020.  My class
I am offering is an email class.  This means that by signing up you will be
added to a designated email list group.  Each day I will send out an email
with an inspirational message based on the coming of Jesus' birth and his
second coming.  Also, I will include a small craft project or recipe to
relate to the message.  The projects will be familiar skills and basic
supplies.  These are meant to be done whenever you have time and want to
have a fun small project to do.  I wanted to offer hope during this time of
uncertainty.  Please feel free to share comments, questions, uplifting
stories, songs etc. with each other on the Celebrate Advent  group.

Let us celebrate the reason for the season!

Jill Rossiter