[NFB-Krafters-Korner] Loom Knitting Wednesday night November 18 8:00PM Eastern

Jill Rossiter jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 15 23:03:00 UTC 2020

Well 50 has taken a tole on me big time!  I wondered why I never got a class
list for my snowflake class.  Guess what?  It was not scheduled for the
11th!  I am such a ding a ling!  I have spoke to Tammy and since I was
booked for the 18th, I will offer a loom Knit Christmas bell!  What could be
more appropriate!  The ding a ling teaching the bell class!  So join me
Wednesday night at 8:00PM Eastern on the chat line 786-577-1020 access code
614370 for a cute bonus project!

Supplies:

12 peg round loom

loom tool

tapestry needle

small amount Christmas colored yarn 1 strand if using bulky, 2 strands if
using worsted

½ inch jingle bell or larger